God saved me, exclaimed by famous TV and radio presenter IK IK Osakioduwa

God saved me, exclaimed by famous TV and radio presenter 

IK OsakioduwaNigerian media personality, IK Osakioduwa just shared his close to come across with what would have been a horrible coincidence and how God saved him from it.
consistent with him, 'while waiting at a stop mild I observed a speeding truck that didn’t seem to be slowing down. even though the light changed into purple I maneuvered to the the front of the automobile on my proper. I were given out of the manner in time'.
Famous TV and radio presenter IK Osakioduwa, vital car accident

He delivered that, 'sadly, the truck nonetheless crashed into the car that was on my left, sending it proper across the intersection. It additionally hit a car that was coming from the other facet. Thank God for his mercy and safety. I trust everyone walked away with their lives'.