Chance the Rapper and T.I. Show Support for Kanye West after tweet from Donal trump

hazard the Rapper says Kanye West is "own family," even as T.I. says refuses to "give up on him," days after
Yeezy stunned tens of millions of fanatics with a sequence of pro-
Donald Trump tweets.
Chance the Rapper and T.I. Show Support for Kanye West

Kanye had additionally inside the beyond now and again praised the now-U.S. president, who Democrats and other opponents frequently criticize over his guidelines and document on race family members. After the rapper known as Trump his "brother" and shared a image of himself carrying a "Make the us awesome again" cap, danger tweeted, "Black people do not must be democrats," and also
stated he talked to the star two days ago and that he turned into "in a high-quality area and not suffering from folk tryna query his mental or bodily health."
The latter superstar took to Twitter on Friday to make clear his remarks and specific his support for Kanye.
"Kanye West isn't always just a mentor or big homie to me. he's my family," he wrote. "regardless of how a lot I can also disagree with him, it's difficult for me to look at people communicate approximately someone i really like – even though they had been justified in doing so. I didn't talk up because I trust what Kanye had to mention or reason I f--okay with trump, I did it due to the fact I wanted to assist my pal and motive I felt like i used to be getting used to attack him. unluckily, my try and help Kanye is being used to discredit my brothers and sisters within the movement and i cannot take a seat by and allow that show up both."