Kate Hudson took to Instagram on Friday to show that she is pregnant with her 1/3 baby and primary with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa, and that they're awaiting a female.

Kate Hudson took to Instagram on Friday to show that she is pregnant with her 1/3 baby and primary with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa, and that they're awaiting a female.


The actress, who has  sons from two previous relationships, posted a gender reveal party video that suggests her showcasing a child bump whilst she and her family pop balloons that contain smaller crimson balloons and pink confetti.


Kate Hudson took to Instagram on Friday to show that she is pregnant with her 1/3 baby and primary with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa, and that they're awaiting a female.

"wonder!!!" she wrote. "in case you've wondered why i have been so absent on my social channels it is because i've never been greater unwell! it is became the maximum sick first trimester of all my youngsters. Boomerangs have made me nauseous, Superzoom is an smooth manner to have my head in the rest room, meals instagrams make me queezy and thinking too much about insta tales made me even greater exhausted than I already were. in case you've seen me out and approximately smiling and pretending like the whole thing is extremely good...i was lying!"
"however! i've damaged thru on the opposite end of that and rediscovering the fun of insta/snap," she endured. "We had been looking to keep this being pregnant below the radar for as long as viable however i am a poppin now! And it is too darn tough to cover, and frankly hiding is greater laborious then simply popping out with it! My children, Danny, myself and the entire own family are crazy excited! a touch female at the manner."
"Omg I appear to be a crazed fan attacking you in this video!!!!!" commented Hudson's friend Sara Foster, who is additionally Fujikawa's stepsister. "i am so excited!!!! eventually a woman!!!!!!"