Khloé Kardashian Calls Out Kris Jenner in Tense New 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip Damn, KoKo.

The premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians was so dramatic that it almost broke Twitter—and the remainder of this season shows no signs of easing up. Truly, no one is safe from tension in the Kardashian home, and this week Kris Jenner gets dragged into the drama thanks to an awkward argument with Khloé about art of all things.
Khloé Kardashian Calls Out Kris Jenner in Tense New 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Clip  Damn, KoKo.

In the teaser clip above, Khloé makes the mistake of asking Kris about a sculpture on her desk, and Kris gets all kinds of shady/snobby about Khloé not knowing who the artist Jeff Koons is.


"Just because I'm not as knowledgeable as you, you shouldn't turn your nose up," Khloé tells her mom in the clip. "You should be like, 'Well Khloe, Jeff Koons is…' instead of making me feel less than and uneducated."

She also called her mom "mean," saying "You can't art shame people just because they know less than you. I'm your f*cking daughter and you're art shaming me and it's mean."

UGH, why can't we all just get along! (And when I say "we" I mean the Kardashians, a family I am not a member of, but still.)