Comedian igodye clarified why he speaks of Former Governors of delta state.

Well known Nigerian comedian, Igodye has clarified why he as of late assaulted previous Delta state representative, Emmanuel Uduaghan, over his senatorial aspiration.
Comedian igodye clarified why he speaks of Former Governors of delta state

This is coming after he confronted real feedback from his companion and associate Bovi who blamed him for assaulting the senator in the wake of profiting from him.



The entertainer few days prior asked Uduaghan not to go to the Senate since he failed his people when he was the governor of the state for 8years.
I Go Dye kept up that he was talking as a visionary who thinks about the improvement of Nigeria.
"I am not talking in light of a legitimate concern for APC or PDP. I am only a visionary, who  wants the betterment of Nigeria. There is no administration that I have not talked about . Reality can't be purchased or disguised, given no man a chance to be swindled. I have never gathered cash from any political gathering or government official.
"When I act as a comedian at their occasions, I'm simply paid for my charges , it doesn't mean I have been given a check or contract term by any of them,that's the reason I am sufficiently intense to talk the bitter truth whenever. On the off chance that they feel I have embraced him previously, I am never again underwriting him. We can't proceed with like this. they should discover why the retired people are not paid, and why our state isn't being developed.
"I have communicated this to him that he ought to advocate for our sea ports reviving to make occupations for our people and I haven't said anything extraordinary.
"I'm not remaining for anybody, let them all do the needful when the ball is in their court," he said.