Tekno Faces health challenges

Tekno unveiled he has been debilitated and has looked for treatment and now consistently recuperating. he approached fans to state a supplication for his recuperation.
Tekno Faces health challenges



In his announcement, Tekno said;

'I've been away and on treatment. Pls, don't be disturbed, that I can't make it to indicates I've been reserved for. I'm investing significant energy completely recuperate and ideally return to doing what I cherish generally soonest.

I am sorry, and If u can pls appeal to God for me.. God watch over all of us! Much obliged to you.'

It would be reviewed that in 2017, the profoundly disputable Nigerian artist and Pana crooner, Tekno Miles, otherwise known as 'Alhaji Tekno', was available in the United States for dire medicinal treatment for indigestion which he has been languishing over about multi month.

The vigorous stage entertainer who in his standard form sent his fans shouting in wild fervor at AY's yearly satire/music show, end of the week, left the shores of Nigeria to an undisclosed healing center in the United States, to get pressing restorative consideration before his condition compounded.

Tekno who made the declaration via web-based networking media, apologized to his fans and advertisers for disillusioning them because of his failure to go to officially reserved shows. He begged his fans and friends and family to appeal to God for his snappy recuperation, promising to influence it to up to them when he comes back to Nigeria robust and healthy.

i know I have frustrated a whole parcel of advertisers and my astonishing fans around the world. I've been debilitated for over multi month now from heartburn and it has intensified. I need to apologize for any burden this may cause; all the show discounts and all the misfortune.

I am not accepting any bookings presently as I'm set for America for appropriate treatment. By God's elegance I'll show signs of improvement in the blink of an eye and be back in front of an audience.

that event that you could share a little petition for me I'll be thankful. happy being to you and yours", he composed.

We wish the enthusiastic artist a quick recuperation, get well soon Alhaji Tekno.

What's your opinion about this? Kindly leave your remarks beneath.